Our PAT Capture tool is a small utility that allows you to download data directly from the tester without any external software.
Download from Seaward testers, including Europa, Europa+, and Supernova.
Seaward PAT Capture (09/12/2015) Download
I have a Seaward tester. How do I export the data?
Please follow these steps:
- Connect the tester to a serial port on your PC.
- Load our PAT capture application.
- Select the serial port the tester is connected to and press the 'listen' button. On the tester, go to the 'Comms' menu and select 'Send data'.
- The output format should be PATS+.
- When all the data has been transmitted, PAT capture will present a 'Save as' dialog allowing you to save the data as a file ready to upload to www.trackingthis.com.
I have a Megger DV3. Can I use this tool?
No. Megger provide their own version which is freely available: Link
I have a Megger 410/420. How do I use this tool?
This tester exports PAT data using a memory stick rather than direct connection to a PC.